STO: A Game of Thrones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PBF Rules and Guidlines

DoctorDH
    DoctorDH
    Admin

PBF Rules and Guidlines Empty PBF Rules and Guidlines

Post  DoctorDH Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Rules and Guidelines

1) When PMing me, the moderator, list your house name and turn number in the subject with "Mod" as a prefix, e.g., "Mod: Baratheon Turn 1 Orders". This will prevent me from reading anything I should not read. When PMing me, DoctorDH of House Lannister, do whatever you'd like (just don't put "Mod" in the title).

2) When sending orders, be sure to list all territories you currently have units in and don't forget to put a * next to your star orders.

3) After sending me a PM, post on the thread that you have sent in your orders so that we make those slow pokes submit their orders quickly. Also this will make things move smoothly.

4) Battles: Let's assume you always support yourself. When submitting your battle card, be sure to list everything and calculate your total strength to prevent mistakes. If you wish to support another player, you must declare it publicly in the thread. Keep this in mind if you want someone to support you.

5) Changing your mind: I will accept updates/changes to orders/battles until I have an order from each person. If the last person I was waiting for already submitted their order, then no orders can be changed.

6) Ravens to other players (PMs) are allowed as well as discussing deals publicly in the thread. Lying is allowed so lie as much as you want! Please reply to all PMs, even if you do not want to make a deal with that player, so it does not slow the game down.

7) If you see something wrong--either that I did incorrectly or another player--let us know right away! I will do my best to correct any mistakes as fairly as possible.

Cool Use the House Icon that you are playing as your avatar. This will make it much easier for all of us to know who is who.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:25 am